Ph. D. Thesis Supervised or Co-supervised
- Busra Ozdenizci, Design and Development of Secure Element on the Cloud, 2016
- Kerem Ok, A Secure Key Agreement Protocol between Service Provider and SIM Card, 2015
Master's Thesis Supervised or Co-supervised
- Mohammed Alsadi, Developing Loyalty Application Platform for Near Field Communication, İstanbul University, 2013
- Busra Ozdenizci, Designing Innovative Applications Using Near Field Communication (NFC) Technology, Işık Üniversitesi, 2012
- Kerem Ok; Developing an Electronic Mail Environment with NFC Technology Extension.
- Ergin Altintas; Improving Accuracy In Word Sense Disambiguation.
- Tarik Doguscu; Power aware many to many data centric routing in wireless sensor and actuator networks.
- Hakan Tezcan; The distributed 3D space coverage schemes for underwater wireless sensor networks.
- Yasar Dogan; A data mining based target classification for tactical underwater sensor networks.
- Caghan Cimen; Querying sensor fields by using quadtree based dynamic clusters and task sets.
- Serdar Sancak; Security in wireless sensor networks.
- Ayhan Erdogan; Data aggregation related issues in wireless sensor networks and the new sectoral sweeper scheme.
- Ayhan Emre; User mobility pattern (UMP) based TCP for wireless cellular networks.